At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Sales Associate at Rogers Media is responsible for building and maintaining revenue, client relationships and Rogers dedication to client service through targeting client needs, presenting solutions and a strong demonstration of market knowledge with direct input from account executives and managers. The Sales Associate will oversee client account service and coordination on a group of accounts, day to day campaign management i.e. program changes and pre-emptions, client requests, production and traffic requirements as needed, maintaining the integrity of each campaign purchased throughout its life cycle. What you will be doing:
What you have:
- Maintain and grow client revenue for all Rogers' properties (a specific station focus may be indicated)
- Package/present positioning of Rogers TV stations to best serve client/campaign needs via targeted schedules.
- Assist Account Executives with client service tasks such as: Avails, N/A replacements, Seasonal Renegotiations.
- Convey a positive, professional image as a representative of Rogers TV sales. Candidates are expected to possess strong relationship building and communication skills that earn credibility and respect, establishing excellent relationships with clients, developing mutual respect through knowledge of standard business practices.
- Ensure the integrity of campaigns on a group of accounts.
- Respond to client requests for accountability using a combination of software tools and internal departments available (e.g. Spotwatch, TVB, RPS, Insights etc.) providing client/market intelligence to best position Rogers Television stations.
- Work collaboratively with other team members, establishing a positive solution-focused forum to continuously learn and grow together.
- Work constructively with other departments essential to grow our business, including but not limited to Revenue Management, Commercial Traffic, Sales Promotions, Accounting, Digital and Commercial Production.
- Coordinate with traffic teams to ensure all required elements are received for timely turnaround for log generation.
- Investigate and negotiate all requests for credits to retain revenue wherever possible.
- Other duties as required from Managers.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working media sales environment with exposure to agency
- Experience with Television sales and concepts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and experience working in a highly demanding environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of P.C. computer software e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated & details focused, with the ability to perform multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Positive problem-solving attitude with a view that no challenge is unattainable.
- Team player
Full time Shift:
No Selection Length of Contract:
12 Months Work Location:
1200, avenue McGill College (179), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
No Selection Posting Category/Function:
No Selection & No Selection Requisition ID:
156634 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com
to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]