Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
As a member of the National Resource Management Team, and supporting Deloitte's Audit & Assurance practice, you will be responsible for executing the resource management strategy both in our regional and national offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective planning of practitioners for each engagement. The results obtained will contribute to successfully meeting and/or exceeding business targets and expected results
Our goal is to align the set of individual skills and career development with the needs of our clients as well as the financial goals.The National Resource Management Team Specialist will mainly be responsible for the following:
- Ensure maximum use and activity of resources by working closely with professionals, updating their availability and keeping a close eye on the mandates they work on;
- Work closely with team professionals to target resources who can address mandate needs;
- Address problem situations with the engagement leaders of each service line or office;
- Identify the gaps and conflicts that will arise in the professionals' schedule and find pro-active solutions to address them while liaising with the National team;
- Regularly update the database in StaffTrak to reflect hires, departures and promotions;
- Identify opportunities to optimize the use of professionals' time and perform various analyses, as needed;
- Produce and distribute weekly reports or any additional reports required by the leaders of the function;
- Develop a working knowledge of the Audit practice's service offerings and the skills of the professionals in the group by following the progress of any new skills that practitioners have gained;
- Be able to multitask and set priorities in order to meet the many tight deadlines due to the unpredictable nature of the work and the volume of requests.
External Posting Qualifications The successful candidate must have and be able to demonstrate:
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
- Minimum of two years of experience in resource management, recruitment, project management or staffing;
- Previous experience in a consulting or professional services environment would be an asset;
- CEGEP/University Diploma in a related field;
- Likes to evolve in a dynamic environment looking for a variety and challenges;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment;
- Be proactive, multitask and comfortable working with people of all levels;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Advanced skills in Excel;
- Have excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in French and English and great attention to detail;
- Have excellent judgment.
- Bilingualism ENG/FR
We're always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be - so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte's newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you'll always be part of the Deloitte community.
"Once Deloitte, always Deloitte." Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges. Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply