800 rue de la Gauchetiere O
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
Provides day-to-day delivery of critical lending operations processes including loan administration and servicing activities. Supports the execution of payments, transactions, service requests, administrative activities and processes and fulfillment of stakeholders inquiries/requests within relevant service level agreements. Collaborates with stakeholders to promote efficient and effective processes and work flow, establish positive working relationships across the organization and to achieve business results and deliver the intended customer and employee experience. Lending operations includes specialized operations processes and activities for mortgages, consumer lending products, leasing and/or commercial lending products.
We're here to help
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Performs administrative tasks such as distributing/collecting/filing/etc. documentation and information.
- Provides accurate and timely processing of service requests, transactions, activities, etc. within relevant service level agreements and in accordance with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Provides accurate, consistent, knowledgeable responses to stakeholder questions and requests.
- Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day to day transactions, activities, processes and ensure all Service Level Agreements(SLAs) are met.
- Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Identifies and resolves discrepancies in accordance with standard procedures. Escalates issues, where necessary, as per guidelines.
- Data enters, reviews and verifies loan information and documentation for processing and/or further handling.
- Manages documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Collaborates in development/implementation of new processes/systems and changes/improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the regulatory requirements and risks inherent in the operations to ensure appropriate actions are taken and operational integrity is maintained.
- Supports the development of tools and delivery of training focused on delivering business results.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps; escalates as required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 1 - 2 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience using relevant systems and technology.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business unit's key products and services, processes and controls - Good.
- Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements of the business - Good.
- Prioritization skills - Good.
- PC Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Good.
- Basic specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support