119 rue St-Jacques ouest
Job Family Group:
Customer SolutionsTerritory: Downtown Montreal and West-Island branches
Under the direction of the Regional Sales Leader, the Regional Sales Manager role is responsible for providing leadership, delivery of sales support and initiatives to an assigned region of the retail distribution channel regarding Retail Investments products. The Regional Sales Manager is the ground-level sales support for Retail Investments in the Retail Channel and is accountable for ongoing sales effectiveness of Retail Investment products in the assigned region. Sales & Channel Support:
- Create and manage relationships with the assigned region of the retail Distribution Channel to ensure optimum representation of Retail Investments Products
- Provide ongoing sales support to the assigned region of the retail Distribution Channel
- Work with Retail Investments, Product Delivery Groups to establish requirements for sales tools, training and process development, to execute against the sales delivery strategy and customer positioning of the Retail Investments LOB
- Identify and provide product specific training when appropriate to sales force
- Provide sales support for Retail Investments National Sales Campaigns and Programs
- Work together with other functional groups in Retail Investments providing feedback and recommendations on the development of sales and support tools, growth and retention targets to build revenue and maximize sales
- Co-ordinates requirements across PCG and P&C channels for bringing new ideas for new products, service and process development to Director, National Sales
Sales & Service Delivery:
- Optimize local market opportunities through effective interface and interaction between the Distribution Channel and other LOB and Divisional Groups
- Build and maintain industry relations within the region of the Distribution Channel as a foundation for sales at conferences and forums
- Act as the point person, representing Retail Investments at local market functions, soliciting feedback from the retail channel
- Act as the key contact for Retail Investments, in designated territory, working with Districts/Branches to address specific requirements and responding to local market situations (where applicable)
- Ensure a thorough understanding of competitor activities to identify potential opportunities and threats
- Assess impact of competitive environment and local industry relations and recommend actions to address and support Retail Investments profitability and LOB goals
- Understand and assess ongoing opportunities for National Sales Programs
- Identify gaps, issues, and best practices by monitoring of Retail Investments sales and service (growth and retention) targets against District/Area/Branch plans
- Assist with monitoring the effectiveness of all Marketing initiatives providing appropriate recommendations, as required (acquisition campaigns, advertising, sponsorships, external partnerships, retention campaigns, etc.)
- Foster a sales culture of goal achievement and superior customer satisfaction
- Keep current with sales technology and tracking systems
- Contribute to Retail Investments objectives by actively engaging in the development of sales and service activities to achieve individual and team growth and retention targets
- Assist in developing tactical plans to meet annual growth and retention targets
- Prepare/update and implement annual territory business plan
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures by identifying potential gaps and providing input and recommendations on Product launches and initiatives
- Develop and organize travel plans and manage an assigned territorial budget, including the integration of reward and recognition items for best practice sales and behaviors among sales staff
- Attend weekly team conference call and submit weekly activities report to Regional Sales Leader
We're here to help
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experiences in Financial Planning or Branch Management and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingualism French and English
- Self-autonomous; entrepreneurial skills
- Completion of IFIC or CSC; an asset to have IQPF or CIM or FCSI or CFA
- In-depth knowledge of investment products and markets
- In-depth knowledge of sales strategies
- In-depth knowledge of competitive marketplace and trends in Retail Investments Product offerings
- In-depth knowledge of Bank products, services, organization and Banking Group interrelationships
- Ability to take in knowledge and resolve a magnitude of diverse, complex and ambiguous issues
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Customer Service and Support