- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Are you up for the challenge of leading at every level, developing a global network of colleagues, and embracing endless opportunity? Join the Tax Practice at Deloitte. What will your typical day look like?
A career in Tax will offer you the opportunity to:
What will your typical day look like?
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
Your role as a Senior Tax Analyst at Deloitte:
- Develop experience in a broad range of fully integrated tax services - an opportunity to try and specialize yourself in different tax services
- Assist clients in dealing with various tax authorities - Develop your technical skills
- Identify opportunities to add value to our clients - a place for you to create, to lead
- Interact and develop global and cross-service line relationships at every level - build a network that lasts a lifetime
With this said, no two days are the same. Our clients evolve and so do we.
Our Canadian Tax Practice comprises over 1,300 people in offices across the country. The Canadian Tax Practice include the following service lines: Business Tax, R&D and Government Incentives (Gi3), International Tax, Mergers & Acquisitions, Transfer Pricing, US Corporate Tax, Indirect Tax, Global Employer Services, Immigration Assignment Services and Deloitte Tax Law.
At Deloitte, your career path is flexible. You will support organizations of all sizes and industries to help them perform better and structure business transactions. Your initial role will provide you with a variety of experience in many aspects of the Tax practice, emphasizing those that fit with your expressed preference. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
We are offering opportunities in our offices in : the West Coast area and multiple offices in Quebec! Why Deloitte?
- Is currently pursuing a Master of Taxation
- Has strong business acumen as well as outstanding communication skills, flexibility, humility, integrity and professionalism
- Has proven the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Is a leader who adapt to a variety of clients and takes initiative, in and out of the work environment by having strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Has superior analytical and problem-solving skills to determine causes and produce effective solutions
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Application deadlines are:
Université de Sherbrooke ; January 18th, 2021
HEC : January 24th, 2021
Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF combined file.
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.