Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Calgary; Edmonton; Ottawa; Quebec City; Toronto; Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.What will your typical day look like?
As a Bilingual Recruitment Advisor at Deloitte you will run an end to end recruitment process with our practice Nationally. We are looking for technical and non-technical recruiters. Our team works hand in hand with our Hiring Managers to understand business needs and develop a pipeline of qualified candidates. You will leverage your sourcing skills to attract active and passive candidates while having access to tools to help you run an efficient interview process. You will have the ability to customize recruitment strategies leveraging Deloitte resources including talent brand.About the team
As part of the Talent Acquisition team at Deloitte, theRecruitment Advisor works in partnership with internal clients to develop tailored recruitment strategies. As part of this group, you can help shape the future of the largest professional services firm in Canada while working with some the most energetic, talented and creative minds in the business. Here, the opportunities for career growth and professional development are limitless.Enough about us, let's talk about you You are someone who has:
Our shared values
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a corporate recruiter or supporting recruitment activities
- Experience in recruiting for professional services roles is preferred
- Experience running an end to end recruitment process with proven sourcing abilities
- Superior client management skills with experience working in a high-volume recruitment environment
- Demonstrated ability to build deep-rooted relationships with key stakeholders and delivering against agreed upon Service Level Agreements
- Bilingualism in French and English is required
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Management and Executive