Permanent Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada. We are currently looking for a receptionist for our Quebec City office!What will your typical day look like?
The receptionist's main responsibilities will be to:
About the team
- Receive incoming calls.Greet clients and visitors.
- Forward mail and priority mail.
- Type and format various documents (invoices, letters, charts, etc.).
- Coordinate catering services for meetings, including the reservation of meeting rooms when required.
- Prepare cash receipts.
- Perform various related administrative tasks.
Deloitte, one of Canada's leading professional services firms, provides assurance and advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. Operations Management is an important enabling function within our firm that is committed to the success of our partners and professionals. We are a high-performing, client-focused service delivery team with over 800 Management Support Services professionals, Shared Services professionals and Client Experience professionals across Canada.Enough about us, let's talk about you
- DEP or DEC in office automation or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a receptionist/customer service.
- Excellent written and spoken French and intermediate English.
- Excellent customer service while respecting the confidentiality of the firm and its clients.
- Good command of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Ability to build excellent interpersonal relationships and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Professional attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency.
- Experience working with professionals in a fast-paced environment with often tight deadlines.
- Availability - occasional overtime.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.