When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
We are seeking a dynamic professional to fill a receptionist position for our office in Montreal. The chosen candidate will work in direct contact with Montreal office's professionals and clients. This role is key in the office's organization. What you will do
- You will be welcoming visitors and announcing their arrival to all concerned;
- You will be answering reservation requests for meeting rooms and service calls from employees;
Management of hoteling offices including confirmation of office reservations, modification or cancellation of reservation dates, management of the associated email box and conflict management in case of multiple requests;
- Answer internal and external phone calls;
- Scanning documents;
- Ensuring that meeting rooms are always ready for internal meetings or meetings with clients;
- You will be supporting administrative assistants on a daily basis in the execution of certain tasks, such as preparing documents or making travel arrangements for the office's professionals;
- Substitute during holidays/vacations of the office services team.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
• You have excellent command of French and English, both oral and written.
• Capacity to remain organized and manage priorities.
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Administrative Health Care