Real Estate Site Acquisition Specialist
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
The role of this person consists in proceeding with the acquisition of new sites, negotiation of agreements, approvals for projects, master agreement and zoning for the Real Estate Department.RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Within a search ring provided by the radiofrequency department, identify potential new sites considering zoning and construction standards.
- Negotiate with landlords and completes the necessary real estate contracts based on company standards.
- When required, prepare public consultation and municipality relation as per Industry Canada requirements.
- Focus on budgets and delivery forecasts.
- Complete the necessary documentation related to acquisition of properties and negotiation of contracts based on departmental standards.
- Conducts site searches, researches land ownership and prepares documentation to qualify good, potential landlords.
- Investigate the zoning requirements of properties, assists in the preparation of permit applications, site plans and other required documentation/presentations for municipal approvals.
- Follow up with other departments, municipalities, landlords and other parties. Constant communication with the team to keep them informed of changes and other related information.
- Manage numerous projects at the same time.
- Establish and maintain fluent relations with government representatives and business partners.
- Update daily tracking reports detailing the projects that are being worked on.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration (concentration in real estate and/or urban management) or a related discipline. Any other combination of education and relevant experience will also be considered.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in real estate contract negotiation.
- Bilingual - able to communicate effectively in both French and English.
- Excellent French and English written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Have strong negotiating ability.
- Customer focused and solution oriented.
- Have very good knowledge in software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Place Bonaventure - Montreal(182), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Real Estate / Facilities & Acquisitions
Requisition ID: 254349
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work: Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Corporate
Montreal, QC, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Real Estate, Realtor, Sales, Bilingual
Real Estate Sales and Marketing