IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Python Developer to join our client in Montreal, QC.
Why work with our client?
- Lots of team building and giving back to the community
- Excellent compensation
- Full fledged food service program in the office
- Designing and implementing high value projects and products for our internal end-users
- Building scalable and performant software using software engineering best practices
- Actively engage with others on the development team to resolve challenging design and coding issues
- Analyzing end-user needs and business goals to design and develop new features.
- Evaluating appropriate new technologies, tools, frameworks and software components for integration
Top Skills Required
- Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant software development experience
- Have a strong understanding of software development principles (OO design, TDD, etc)
- Have a bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Have experience working with databases such as Microsoft SQL, InfluxDB, or PostgreSQL
- Have worked with some of the following tools: GitHub, Teamcity, Ansible, Capistrano, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis or Docker
- Have developed in a Linux based environment
- Have an interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams
- Possess self-motivation, curiosity and a passion for technology
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.