Line of Service
Asset and Wealth ManagementSpecialism
Entrepreneurial & Private Business (EPB) - Private ClientsManagement Level
SpecialistJob Description & Summary
A career within PwC Private will provide the opportunity to help private companies with a range of business advisory needs such as audit, tax compliance, and planning to help improve their operational efficiency and to free up time that can be spent focusing on business strategy. You'll have the opportunity to experience the entire business life cycle of a private company from inception to growth, maturity and transition. Our team helps our clients design and implement personal and customised service plans that are unique to privately owned entities, entrepreneurs, and high net worth individuals. You'll be assisting the team focus on key issues like wealth management, compliance, cash flow management, equity expansion, divestiture and exit strategies.\"
Our PwC Private teams help entrepreneurs, private business owners and family enterprises manage their ownership and growth at every stage, in a way that fits the needs of their business in today's changing global landscape.COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
: Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future :
The health, well-being and safety of our colleagues, clients, and communities is our number one priority. Vaccinations have proven to reduce the risk of COVID-19. Effective Friday, October 1, 2021, PwC Canada requires all partners, staff, contractors and visitors to be fully-vaccinated when entering a PwC location, subject to applicable legal exemptions. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating. Read this press release for further details . What you'll create and do:
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include:
• Prepare and review corporate tax return for clients of all sizes from small family business to public companies
• Participate in tax planning and consulting projects
• Research on tax issues, document findings and help on preparing final deliverable to client
• Contact with CRA on behalf of clients
• Communicate and coordinate with supervisor regarding work progress and issues on an ongoing basis What you'll bring to this role:
• An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
• Demonstrates ability to manage relationships and communicate effectively
• Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical, digitized and changing work environment
• Demonstrates a professional attitude, discretion, integrity and tact at all times
• Able to negotiate and influence effectively, with an ability to challenge in a constructive manner
• Self-starter with a pragmatic problem-solving mindset, the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and with minimal direction
• Experience with deadline-oriented environment and matrix reporting structure
• Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suite of applications
• Considerable experience in large volume client service environment within Accounting/Law/Investment Firm will be an asset Why you'll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc See how you can create your future at PwC
www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/create-your-future.html Get to know us
Check out our careers blog to hear what our people have to say and discover a place where you can bring your passions and whole self to work. https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/blog.html Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
We take your privacy seriously. To protect your personal information, please submit your application directly through PwC Canada Careers: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers.html Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it's not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.
PwC s'engage à bâtir une équipe diversifiée et représentative des collectivités qu'il sert. Nous invitons toutes les personnes qualifiées, sans égard à leur appartenance ethnique, leur race, leur religion, leur sexe, leur orientation sexuelle, leur identité sexuelle, leur statut d'autochtone, leur âge, leur handicap ou leurs besoins en matière d'adaptation du milieu de travail, à présenter leur candidature, qu'il nous fera plaisir d'examiner.
Chaque jour, nous voyons des personnes participer à l'essor des entreprises. Ce n'est pas seulement une question de compétences. Si votre expérience se rapproche de ce que nous recherchons, n'hésitez pas à postuler. Nous sommes conscients que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et que des équipes de passionnés peuvent réinventer le possible. Créez votre avenir chez PwC.