We are seeking a highly motivated, confident individual to join our team as a Pursuit Strategist in the Montreal office. As a Pursuit Strategist, you provide strategic and tactical support to help win new business. You actively participate in developing pursuit strategies and overseeing the proposal management process. You author client communications such as proposals, oral presentations, qualifications, and other documents. You work with Client Executives and client service professionals. Your key responsibilities
As a Communication and Pursuits Strategists, you'll:
• Drives the strategic communications process on the firm's largest and strategically significant pursuits
• Enables the firm's strategic pursuit process and culture
• Researches, writes and edits standard and customized pursuit collateral
• Actively participates in and contributes throughout the pursuit process
• Facilitates meetings with pursuit team members throughout the pursuit cycle, monitoring the progress of all pursuit activities to ensure adherence to deadlines and quality standards
• Takes a proactive role in driving the pursuit process, including coordinating the flow of information from contributors to meet all deadlines and following through on action items to achieve a coordinated team effort
• Builds and leverages relationships with Account Managers, Market Segment Managers, Service Line Enablement Managers and other Business Development Operations functions
• Manages multiple pursuits simultaneously and prioritizes work
• Reviews final pursuit collateral to ensure that the document quality, format and content meet the pursuit objectives and the firm's brand standards
• Serves as a liaison between pursuit teams, Creative Services and other support functions for workflow
• Ensures compliance with the firm's independence policy and quality standards
• Shares leading pursuit practices with pursuit and account teams Skills and attributes for success
• Strong business acumen
• Organized, detail-oriented and highly deadline-driven
• Strong project management skills, the ability to establish priorities, set and manage schedules, and coordinate multiple projects at one time
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
• Highly developed computer skills, including Microsoft suite and Internet-based research To qualify for the role you must have
• Graduate degree required (major in Language, Communications, Marketing or Business)
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience preferred; past experience in professional services (e.g., accounting, management consulting, legal, architectural, engineering) highly desirable
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Bilingual in English and French Ideally, you'll also have
• The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and have strong organization skills with an attention to detail. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Management and Executive Operations and Logistics