Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Toronto; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.Do you want to be part of a brand new team, serving a new market segment and building something unique? Do you want to serve as a trusted advisor and work with Deloitte Private leaders to plan and execute pursuits with clients of diverse size, industries and needs? Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
As a pursuit specialist, you will be part of a group of four individuals dedicated to the Private market, in a larger team serving a multitude of clients. Being a member of the National Sales Office means living the full cycle of sales and pursuits with clients from various industries. What is unique? Your new best friend will be the #1 automation tool in the market. You will be collaborating on a regular basis with our knowledge management team, design resources, linguistic and internal services to deliver high quality proposal documents.About the team
As part of Deloitte's National Sales Office new Deloitte Private team, you will be a founding member of a new team dedicated to serve internal clients working with SMEs in Canada and Chile. You will be working with partners and senior managers who value your input, look for you advice and wants to work with you.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with :
- 3-5 years of experience in pursuit management in a professional services environment;
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal,
- Candidate must be able to work with practitioners with varying backgrounds, and to communicate to executive leadership;
- Ability to coach, counsel and guide clients across all levels of an organization;
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities;
- Great communications skills, written and verbal;
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, and facilitation of decision making;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Association of Proposal Management Professional (APMP) accreditation an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.