Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Deloitte seeks an experienced Pursuit Specialist, located in Montreal, to support our National Sales Office in Eastern Canada through the development, management and execution of strategic pursuit activities.Your role as a pursuit specialist at Deloitte:
- Embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
Reporting into the National Sales Office, our pursuit professionals provide end-to-end services in the preparation, execution and follow-up stages of the pursuit process, ensuring Deloitte's responses are compliant, high-scoring and competitive.Primary responsibilities:
- Managing the end-to-end pursuit management process including: procurement strategy development; win theme creation; RFx review and analysis; compliance reviews; mock scorings of completed technical bid documents; and facilitating client debriefs;
- Developing and managing project plans to shape the overall approach, assignment of roles and responsibilities and implementation and sustainment of the pursuit management activities;
- Lead and collaborate with the proposal development team - This includes managing team members (of various specialties and at various levels of seniority) to develop responses to the potential client's needs, researching and gathering information;
- Counsel and guide client leadership leveraging professional experiences and leading practices in the space of pursuit management; and
- Participation in team development activities including thought leadership, process development, and team and client engagement activities.
External Posting Qualifications
Additional Experience & Attributes:
- University Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in pursuit management in a professional services environment
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
- Ability to coach, counsel and guide clients across all levels of an organization;
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving;
- Ability to build, develop and lead a diverse group of people creating a high performing team;
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, in both French and English.
- Candidate must be able to work with practitioners with varying backgrounds, and to communicate to executive leadership.
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities;
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, and facilitation of decision making;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Association of Proposal Management Professional (APMP) accreditation an asset
We're always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be - so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte's newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you'll always be part of the Deloitte community.
"Once Deloitte, always Deloitte." Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges. Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply