Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.Are you organized and love challenges? Do deadlines inspire you to action? Do you love to manage and create documents in both French and English? If so, this opportunity could be for you!What will your typical day look like?
Our pursuit specialists have a key role in the development of pursuits for our most important accounts and opportunities. Working on smaller opportunities directly with bid teams or within a team of NSO professionals on large, strategic pursuits, your day-to-day activities will include all stages of a proposal from analyzing requests for proposals to managing pursuit timelines, inputs, and documentation and supporting the bid team to deliver a compliant and high-scoring proposal. Organization, a proactive approach to your work, and effective written and verbal communication skills are key to your success.About the team
The National Sales Office (NSO) is of a group of specialized professionals dedicated to maximizing Deloitte's return on sales investments, and to driving the firm's most strategic opportunities. The NSO leads the firm on sales governance, sales support, and sales innovation and works with public and private sector teams from all of the Deloitte businesses across Canada.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A University degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience coordinating proposals for public or private sector clients or experience in a related field such as marketing and communications.
- Exceptional organization and document management skills for medium- to large-sized documents and ability to coordinate with other disciplines (writing, graphics, etc.) to produce visually appealing and compelling proposals in French and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English and ability to work with practitioners with varying backgrounds, communicate to executive leadership, and collaborate and influence others.
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills, with the ability to read a situation and adapt your work style to achieve results, in person or remotely.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving ability that allows you to quickly gain the trust of others and be viewed as a significant contributor to the proposal process.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.