Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Brossard, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Brossard; Laval; Quebec City
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Are you a driven bilingual individual who is looking for a new opportunity for growth? Apply now!What will your typical day look like?
Proofreaders in the Audit and Tax Reporting team help the Audit and Tax services proof their financial and accounting documents, in English and in French, such as financial statements, audit plans, proposals, etc., according to Deloitte's national standards.About the team
Deloitte, one of Canada's leading professional services firms, provides services in the following sectors: audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory. We combine our industry knowledge with our understanding of local and global challenges. The Audit and Tax Reporting team contributes greatly to the firm's success. The role of the proofreader is to process service requests according to a shared-services model.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Studies in languages, linguistics, translation or another related discipline
- Related experience
- Excellent skills in French and typographic rules
- Proficient in English
- Ability to be autonomous and meet tight deadlines
- Great ability to work under pressure
- Disciplined and strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible when necessary to meet schedule requirements; may start at 7 a.m. and finish at 7 p.m. The incumbent may be called to work overtime during peak periods.
- Exceptional commitment to client service and continued improvement
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.