Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Halifax; Toronto
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada. What will your typical day look like?
As a Project Specialist, you will play an important role by supporting strategically important initiatives and driving key business processes. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, with a steep learning curve. We have a feedback-oriented culture where you will experience strong mentoring relationships and advanced development opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
About the team
- Providing strategic analyses support through data consolidation and analysis to deliver data-driven recommendations
- Taking ownership for tasks and deliverables, with the ability to understand implications of findings and next steps
- Supporting quality assurance across multiple initiatives, including reviewing progress reports and executive briefings
- Reviewing and editing requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Understanding the A&A business and seek to make meaningful connections and identify implications across initiatives
- Building strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders outside the operations team to support the successful development of recommendations and deployment of initiatives.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and contributing ideas to develop recommendations
- Working with a virtual team across the country
- Demonstrating professionalism through effective interaction and communications, and consistently delivering on client service principles and client service excellence
At Deloitte, collaboration is our culture and we believe people's ideas change the world. As a member of the National A&A Operations, you will have the opportunity to interact with individuals of varying levels of experience in order to ensure the business achieves its broader vision. Within National A&A Operations you will be working the Operational Support Team. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in project or process management
- Completed a related undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively with others in small and large teams
- Strong priority management and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze information and produce recommendations based on evidence gathered
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and work in an environment of pressing deadlines and constantly changing conditions; can multi-task and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Proven ability of completing deliverables on time, on schedule with the required level of quality
- Strong sense of presence - confident and comfortable working with senior management
- Superior communication skills verbal and written in English
- Situational sensitivity and self-awareness
- Exercises sound business acumen and judgement
- High degree of proficiency with Excel at advanced level
- Proficiency with other MS Office such as PowerPoint, Word, MS Teams and Outlook
The following skills will be also an asset:
- Fluency in French is highly desirable and/or fluency in Spanish
- High degree of proficiency with Tableau
- High degree of proficiency with SharePoint
- Post-graduate degree and/or a professional designation
- Project accounting and budgeting experience
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.