Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Gatineau; Montreal; Quebec City; Saguenay; Sherbrooke; Val D'Or
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. What will your typical day look like?
The ServiceNow Delivery Center (CDC) is hiring an experienced project manager to lead and manage projects in custom solution delivery organization with the focus on delivering ServiceNow implementations.
This role will focus on leading the team to deliver solutions while managing the expectations of clients globally within Deloitte and ensuring our instances stay aligned to our internal best practices.
In this role, you will plan, direct and coordinate activities of assigned projects to ensure project goals or product objectives are accomplished within the approved time frame, scope and budget. About the team
At Deloitte, we are helping enterprises reduce the experience gap between the consumer grade experiences they have at home and the ones they have at work. Our team has over 100 dedicated, highly certified team members who are serving some of the most iconic Canadian and Global brands to imagine, deliver and run great enterprise service experiences.
We are proud to be a Diamond Sponsor of ServiceNow and one of few Global Elite partners. With global reach and scale, we are able to offer our Canadian clients a global capability with a highly qualified local presence.
Work is remote, away from the standard office in Sherbrooke, Gatineau
and Quebec City
. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile project development methodology
- 5+ years' experience in Project/Product Management
- Experience in implementing applications and delivering solutions
- Experience with delivering projects end-to-end and working on all phases of SDLC
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders
- Leading a team of diverse developers from varied time zones
- Passion and looking to help us build a ServiceNow platform that enables our business in every way we possibly can
- Ability to coach staff in analysis, design and project management skills
- Bilingual in French and English
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production