Permanent Reference code
:112362 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Toronto; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Are you looking for an entry level role in project management? Look no further!What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
As a Project Management Analyst, you will work with engagement teams to perform a varying array of engagement transactional and project management tasks:
- Support the integration of the Audit engagement processes with internal Audit support processes, e.g. Milestones, billing, EQCR, etc.
- Support the coordination of all parties to deliver a cohesive client experience, including specialists and component audit teams as required
- Prepare client-facing documentation, including engagement letters and audit committee reports
- Manage and track the receipt of deliverables from component teams, clients, and specialists, including following up on outstanding deliverables both within Audit and specialist Service Lines
- Providing strategic analyses support through data consolidation and analysis to deliver data-driven recommendations
Lastly, you will demonstrate leadership and innovation through continual refinement and process improvement, and support leadership through open and timely communication and feedback.About the team
As a Project Management Analyst within the Project Management Support Network, you will provide support to Public engagement teams executing various project management tasks. The Project Management Analysts work with one or more engagement teams to perform specific project management activities. They will become an integral member of their engagement teams, accountable to the engagement manager for the completion of assigned tasks.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Excel, MS Office Applications such as Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze information and produce recommendations based on evidence gathered
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and work in an environment of pressing deadlines and constantly changing conditions; can multi-task and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Ability to synthesize information and present it back in an articulated fashion
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written in English and French
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Project Manager, Internal Audit, Developer, Business Process, Technology, Finance, Entry Level, Management
Management and Executive