Permanent Reference code
: 119181 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QCOur Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
The chosen client will:
• Receive documents submitted by clients within Deloitte (training material, presentations, forms, procedure manuals, etc.) and negotiate deadlines
• Effectively dispatch files and perform analyses on documents to be sent to translators
• Communicate relevant information to team members
• Act as the intermediary between team members and clients in order to resolve any problems that may arise
• Follow up on projects and ensure theirAbout the team
With almost 80 professionals, Deloitte's Linguistic Services group is one of the largest in-house translation departments in Montreal.
Linguistic Services is a dynamic, close-knit team that offers concrete opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation and employee benefits, and whose work is recognized and renowned at every level of the organization. Given the often-tight deadlines and high volume of work, we are seeking energetic people who enjoy working within a team.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.Be yourself, and more.
- • Relevant experience in project coordination
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Bilingual (verbal and written)
• Good analytical, problem-solving and priority management skills
• Negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Self-starter, disciplined, flexible, and organized
• Enjoy working in a team and ability to meet deadlines
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities. The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Project Manager, QC, Developer, Equity, Technology, Quality, Finance
Apply now "
Customer Service and Support Management and Executive