Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.Are you a Project Controller looking to provide project controls knowledge to the entire project management team(s)? Then this is the job for you!What will your typical day look like?
You will perform various financial analysis, reconciliations and variance analysis. Also prepare budgets and forecasts and track financial values such as revenue & expenses. Interact frequently with senior level internal and external clients and firm leadership to present various analysis, discuss recommendations and provide project financial advice. Build complex financial reporting models and customize project financial reporting. Conduct quality reviews and provide feedback on the technical work products of junior resources. Contribute to the growth and development of the overall Engagement Financial Services Practice through active involvement in one or more practice initiatives.About the team
Deloitte Consulting's "Engagement Financial Services Practice" is comprised of Project Controls professionals serving as a focal point for financial aspects of project, program, and account management.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Has a Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Management and a minimum of 1-3 years' experience in a financial analysis role working with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced level Excel
- Has experience developing project pricing models and performing scenario analysis
- Has the ability to identify problems and develop creative solutions
- Has outstanding attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Seeks challenging opportunities across businesses and borders and takes accountability for personal and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, in both French and English
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production