Every connection point we create in the market can transform a relationship, generate an opportunity, and impact EY's brand.
We're seeking a highly motivated, confident individual to join the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year program team in a bilingual 12 month role. As the Québec regional Program Lead, you'll be responsible to drive local roll-out of the marketing and communications program plan, targeting entrepreneurs across Québec. This role is about digging deep into the world of Canadian entrepreneurs and private business owners, and reverse-engineering our programs, messages and tactics to their needs. This includes our internationally celebrated World Entrepreneur Of The Year program.
Our external programs and events are more than "moment-in-time" experiences. They're strategic initiatives, and through content marketing and continued engagement with the entrepreneurial ecosystem, we empower our clients with the tools and networks to enable their success. We're looking for a Marketing Program Lead who understands the possibilities these programs represent, and can take them to the next level.
You'll join a national team of marketing athletes responsible for enhancing EY's brand and reputation in the market. Your day-to-day will focus on program management, integrated marketing strategy and omnichannel execution, and you'll be providing strategic brand, marketing and communications guidance to senior internal stakeholders.
We're looking for someone with fresh thinking who will help cultivate an ecosystem where program participants, clients and potential clients understand the value EY can bring through every interaction. Our overall success means delivering exceptional client service and signature events as part of a broader marketing plan that engages key audiences effectively before, during and after.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. We're working hand-in-hand to help leading Canadian companies - including entrepreneurs and private business owners - transform their organizations from the now, next and beyond. Overall responsibilities (not limited to):
• Strategically plan and execute marketing and engagement programs for key audiences in the Québec market such as entrepreneurial buyer groups, women entrepreneurs, family-owned businesses, venture capitalists and IPO-ready companies. • Evaluate and identify regional sponsorship opportunities, negotiate benefits, secure speaking opportunities, finalize contracts, and execute. • Roll-out the local execution of national sponsorships in Québec with a key focus on pre-and-post execution follow-up and lead nurturing. • Build strong relationships with senior-level stakeholders and become a subject matter expert who can provide strategic advice on the EY brand. • Collaborate with other regional and global marketing teams to share ideas, successes, learnings and best practices, ensuring a strong feedback loop. Entrepreneur Of The Year Key Program responsibilities (not limited to):
• Coordinate end-to-end activities across Québec, including the program launch, interview process, relationship management and the Entrepreneur Of The Year celebration, as well as alumni engagement. • Initiate and execute each phase of the Entrepreneur Of The Year program. • Be the subject matter expert and champion the program internally and externally • Drive internal and external communications to generate awareness, nominations, education and attendance. • Work with partners and staff across service lines and sectors to develop target lists, monitor progress, organize and execute logistics for all related events and activities. • Plan and execute all aspects of nominee and finalist receptions, and the annual celebration, working with the national events and Entrepreneur Of The Year teams (in person and virtually). • Manage, secure and liaise with external stakeholders, including vendors and sponsors, as well as speakers and panellists related to Entrepreneur Of The Year. • Manage the regional Entrepreneur Of The Year program budget, and reconcile related invoices. • Collaboratively track, manage and accurately report on program conversions metrics. • Keep entrepreneurship top of mind throughout the year through content marketing, social media, and other marketing efforts, always thinking about pre-, during and post-program elements To qualify, candidates must have (not limited to):
• Minimum five years of relevant work experience in marketing and program management • University degree in marketing, business or related field • Superior bilingual communication skills • Excellent ability to develop materials that are clear, concise and impactful with strong storytelling • Strong project management, organizational and problem-solving • Business development mindset • Ability to manage multiple projects in a high-pressure, complex, deadline-driven environment • Ability to communicate confidently across all levels of the organization, and proven ability to influence and build collaborative relationships with senior-level stakeholders • A solid understanding of different aspects of marketing (public relations, internal communications, brand, digital, social media, etc.) • Knowledge of and experience in the professional services industry or with a start-up is an asset • Self-starter comfortable in a matrix organization • Exceptional event planning skills, includes in-person and virtual events • Track record of creativity and innovation • A passion for entrepreneurship Skills and attributes for success
• Strong business awareness and acumen • Content marketing and marketing strategy development capabilities • Understanding of EY's Entrepreneurial ecosystem • Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across the organization at all levels • Good team player with ability to coordinate and work as 'one team' What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry • Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career • The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
EY is committed to diversity, inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Management and Executive Operations and Logistics