** This role can be done remotely from anywhere in Canada or the United States. **
As our Program Architect,
you will be acting as a strategic advisor to Traction's customers and project teams to ensure that our solutions best fit the use of Salesforce.com to solve our customers' business problems. You will support a squad, and potentially multiple squads, to nurture and grow the next generation of technical capability while helping to keep increasingly complex projects on the appropriate path.
You will play a key role working with Traction's customers to align strategic goals and objectives with key decisions regarding Salesforce.com products and services. You will consult with them on strategic issues and translate them into high level requirements for implementing Salesforce.com to support their needs.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Minimum 12-15 years of background in technology implementation work, with at least 5 years experience in the salesforce.com space
- Deep expertise in large, complex enterprise business technology transformations
- Ability to support solution sales to clients and a strong understanding of sales processes and best practices
- Ability to lead and drive business solution engagements, align with executive stakeholders on strategy road map, and provide guidance on current project/program
- Executive level communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to coach and mentor team members and provide constructive guidance where necessary
- Ability to travel to clients (10-20%, post-pandemic)
Technical - Guidance for Architects, Developers, and Data consultants with regards to code and declarative elements
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on technologies including the Salesforce platform.
- Serve as a trusted advisor, drive conversations with customer's internal architects and business stakeholders sharing best practices for working with Salesforce.com
- Nurture Traction's technical talent to build/grow capabilities within the team
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, architect standards, functional and technical solution architecture, design, environment management, testing and enablement.
- Advising customer engagement teams on specific business needs and helping to translate (via knowledge transfer) those into technical solutions
Process - Guidance for project managers, as well as other team members, with regards to addressing both internal Traction processes, as well as client processes
- Facilitating Business Solution Design sessions, supported by key team members.
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements and advise and mentor project teams in technical and functional elements
- Support project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution.
- Recognize risks and work with team members to mitigate them prior to customer impacts, wherever possible.
Business Development - Guidance for business development, Customer Success and General Managers on how best to work with specific client situations.
- Identifying potential sales opportunities and work with Business Development to close them
- Establishing relationships with client executive sponsors and technical experts in the sales cycle and managing those relationships through Traction engagements.
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Talent growth - movement of team members through the expert path
- Client satisfaction, # client reference-ability
- Personal Revenue Generated (50%-70% of time)
- Alignment with relevant technical peers within Salesforce.com
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by using technology - salesforce.com , technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest firms and not-for-profit organizations. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on successful completion of background and reference checks.
Traction on Demand
Customer Service and Support