Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Are you a driven and motivated leader, looking for your next carreer opportunity? Apply below!What will your typical day look like?
The Product Manager will play a critical role in helping to define and update a product strategy for our products, based on industry research, competitor analysis and sales pursuits. You will work as part of a product team to define comprehensive specifications and user interface, work with development teams on architecture, integration with other products in the portfolio, support testing and develop documentation. You will also train new hires, support implementation teams, coach junior staff members, support marketing campaigns and sales pursuits, define or review early project designs and help plan customer adoption.Key responsibilities:
About the team:
- Know customer needs through industry research and market information
- Perform competitor analysis
- Develop and manage offering roadmap
- Define product requirements and participate in UX, UI and technical design sessions
- Support development teams
- Define integrated testing strategies and lead integrated testing
- Produce product documentation: Implementation guides, user guides and training material
- Develop and deliver internal training
- Support sales pursuits by working with offering lead to create sales collateral, consulting for RFIs and RFPs and input for orals demos
- Support implementation teams by providing product knowledge
- Manage and mentor junior team members through coaching
- Continue professional and technical education, attending industry conferences and Deloitte events.
The Deloitte Asset Factory
team is a dedicated set of professionals focused on accelerating customer outcomes by combining innovative products, solutions, and integrated services.
It is constructed of market-ready products and solutions, commercial-grade technology assets, and a diverse ecosystem of specialized services and capabilities. Built through decades of experience delivering world-class service and results, more than 10 Deloitte Asset Factory products and solutions are helping to accelerate time to outcome and create sustainable value across industries and functions.
Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team.Enough about us, let's talk about you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- 6-8 years of demonstrated success in fast-paced product management role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products.
- Business analysis skills, including critical thinking and business process management
- Change management, training skills and people management skills
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and ability to apply an Agile Methodology
- Industry knowledge in Health care (specifically cancer screening ) or public sector is an advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce is required for working with some of our products and solutions
- Experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production