We are looking for a Procurement Coordinator to join our Procurement and Contract Management team. Reporting to the Director, Project Procurement and Subcontracts Management, you will be responsible for primarily aiding and training various WSP stakeholders on the Procurement tools and on various tasks related to supplier management and preparation of purchase orders.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring compliance with Procurement and Contract Management policies and procedures
- Providing support to stakeholders on various tools
- Providing training to stakeholders on various tools
- Providing support and training to projects on various procurement procedures
- Assist in procurement internal project audits
Procurement Coordinator requirements and qualifications
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Must be fluent in both the French and English
- Self-motivated individual
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong aptitude with software
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Experience working in Oracle is an asset
is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 65,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 12,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
Health and Safety is a core paramount value of WSP. Given the importance of keeping one another safe it is expected that you comply with our Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) policy at all times as well as client HSE policies when working at client locations.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY.
WSP Canada Inc.
Administrative Maintenance and Technicians