Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Wealth is one of Canada's largest Wealth Management companies, providing a unique suit of fully integrated banking, investment, insurance and estate and trust solutions to high net worth individuals. With an approach based on establishing close-knit, long term, confidential relationships with a select client base, TD Wealth provides individually structured, high-end wealth management solutions to its clients that bring together the expertise and resources of a team of multi-disciplinary experts to provide greater financial flexibility. Job Description
Private Banking supports an integrated wealth management offering by providing day-to-day account management, wealth management solutions through partner referrals and complex credit requirements for clients and their businesses.
Provide support to overall client relationships for the Wealth Advisors and Private Bankers, working as a team to generate results based on the book of business, profitability, sales revenue and partner referral targets.
• Provide exceptional customer service at every customer interaction.
Internal Practices and Process:
• Adherence to both professional practices and standards and TD Bank Group processes and controls.
• Contribute to the success of the business through personal efforts and achieve knowledge, competency and accreditation requirements for the position by participating in internal Bank courses and any required external courses. Requirements
• Mutual Fund Licensed.
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• By excelling at administration and being exceptionally well organized, the candidate will use considerable initiative to provide a high level of organization for the branch.
• Demonstrated experience in professional services and experience in dealing with affluent clients is required.
• Knowledge of MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance