At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada. Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team - and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers. A team that innovates and a team that wins. Founded in 1960, we have grown to become a leading technology and media company providing the very best in wireless, residential services, and media to Canadians and Canadian businesses.
At Rogers we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact in everything they do. Our world class network offers wireless connectivity across Canada, and we are the market leader in 5G for both coverage and reliability. Our fibre network also supports millions of customers with high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring fastest and most consistent network in the areas we serve. Our impressive collection of assets includes a wide range of media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues and e-commerce platforms. Through our three wireless brands Rogers, Fido and chatr we provide Canadians with choice and value on a variety of plans to meet their needs and connect them to their families, friends, and what matters most. Collectively, we touch 30 million+ Canadians every month from coast to coast to coast!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and we're committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace at Rogers so all of our team members can bring their whole selves to work. We have employee resource groups that build awareness and a culture of allyship for equity-seeking groups, including groups representing People of Colour, LGBTQ2S+, Indigenous peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women. We all bring something different, and we know what makes you different makes us great.
We believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities and giving back to make a positive impact for Canadians who need it most. When our team learns, grows and reaches their true potential - we can make more possible. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, and you can build the future you want with us. Mandate and Responsibilities
What You Bring
- Lead creative development and media plan development of Fido's upper funnel campaigns
- Keep creative ambitions high - push the team to stretch the boundaries by driving creativity and proposing bold ideas to team
- Interface with broader creative teams/ agency partners, when needed, to inform them of squad activities / gather updated creative materials
- Present campaign plans, results and learnings with cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Manages Vendors (agency for creative, email vendor)
- University degree, preferably in marketing or communications.
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in the field of marketing with recognized ability in targeted, direct campaigns
- Strong brief writing skills and ability to articulate context, objectives, offers and strategic recommendations
- Data-driven and analytical, able to assess and understand how to leverage and summarize data to improve strategies and campaigns.
- Excellent thoroughness and organization
- Able to manage a large number of projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with proven track record of program implementation and planning
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral in both English and French.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry an asset
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Marketing & Marketing Communication Requisition ID:
142732 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Corporate Job Segment:
Branding, Telecom, Telecommunications, Brand Manager, Network, Technology, Marketing
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing