At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Since our customers drive everything we do, we are searching for candidates whose core values reflect our dedication to outstanding service. As part of our team, we will support you on your journey in building a rewarding career while we work together to build exceptional networks for Canadians.
Operations Support Systems (OSS) is the team dedicated to key applications that enable our technology teams to interact with network devices. We are seeking a passionate and innovative technical delivery lead responsible for integrating applications, automating flows and deploying and developing network monitoring across all lines of business including Wireless, Wireline and Video. This position will work with other groups within network as well as with IT, Customer Care and Product units; this is an exciting and rewarding environment to grow your career at Rogers!What you will be doing:
You will work in a rapidly changing agile environment to integrate and drive the automation of the complete operational lifecycle of network devices from provisioning to policy-based change management, compliance, and security administration. You will be engaged in automating network workflows beyond traditional network change and configuration management. You will participate and lead in the overall planning, execution, and success of a complex cross-functional team, including budgeting and capacity planning to ensure service stability.
As a Junior System Administration talent, you will help support and implement network designs by evaluating requirements, researching network standards, and identifying integration issues. Responsibilities will also include identifying and resolving gaps in configurations and network workflow automation. You can analyze design requirements to identify and mitigate risk with integration into production networks. You are a self-motivated, team player who is always passionate about customer experience and technologiesYour Strengths and Experience
Some of your technical skills include:
- You are a strong communicator who can break down complex, technological explanations in layman's terms.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You are ready to collaborate with the team to find innovative solutions to every problem you come across.
- You are a strong leader who has respect for everyone's ideas.
- You can commit to multiple projects at once with changing priorities and see it through to completion.
• Recently completed a bachelor's degree in engineering, Network and Systems or equivalent degree
• Knowledge of system integration and scripting
• Programming skills with database knowledge (Java, SQL, Oracle)
• Good Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, IP subnetting, and networking technologies.
• Good level troubleshooting skillset related to LAN and WAN technologies
• Support, integrate, document and manage current and new telecom automation initiatives
• Maintain and manage automation processes for Telecom/Network automation strategy
• Excellent communication skills in French and EnglishWhat Can We Offer You?
Rogers proudly wears the title of one of Canada's Top Employers 2019 and Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2019.
We have a commitment to your personal growth through various mentorship programs, a Walk-a-Mile program to job shadow, and exciting opportunities to move throughout the company. We also have our teams covered with our wealth accumulation program, direct contribution pension plan, dental and health insurance, and employee discount program. Schedule:
Full time Shift:
No Selection Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
No Selection Posting Category/Function:
No Selection & No Selection Requisition ID:
203001 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: No Selection Job Segment:
Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineer, Network, Database, Technology, Engineering
Find similar jobs: