Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.Do you want to help clients overcome their people challenges, develop their change management strategy and build capability in their learning function? If so, consider an opportunity with our innovative and forward-thinking Canadian Delivery Center. What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Developer, you will develop broad consulting skills, gather, and research data. You will also develop pertinent and thoughtful analysis and contribute to the creation of deliverables related to learning development / change management / technology and large-scale transformations, and:
About the team
- Develop conclusions from analysis; take responsibility for creating and leading portions of deliverables
- Lead and evaluate analysis to draw conclusions and develop insightful recommendations and solutions; design deliverable content
- Plan and manage moderately complex engagements; structure, review, and validate analysis, recommendations, and deliverables
From our delivery center, we work with the consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our center house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts and Cyber Risk and Human Capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with :
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in industry or consulting in learning and development/organization design/change management/digital and cloud solutions space
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Familiarity with ERP systems e.g. Workday/Oracle/SAP is a plus
- Experience of working on Recording and Authoring Tools like Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Enable Now, uPerform, UPK, etc.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.