Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Fredericton; Gatineau; Moncton; Quebec City; Sherbrooke; St. John's
Have many careers in one Firm.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you want to help clients overcome their people challenges, develop their change management strategy and build capability in their learning function? If so, consider an opportunity with our innovative and forward-thinking Canadian Delivery Center. What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Developer, you will develop broad consulting skills, gather, and research data. You will also develop pertinent and thoughtful analysis and contribute to the creation of deliverables related to learning development / change management / technology and large-scale transformations, and:
• Develop conclusions from analysis; take responsibility for creating and leading portions of deliverables
• Lead and evaluate analysis to draw conclusions and develop insightful recommendations and solutions; design deliverable content
• Plan and manage moderately complex engagements; structure, review, and validate analysis, recommendations, and deliverables About the team
From our delivery center, we work with the consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our center house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts and Cyber Risk and Human Capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. Enough about us, let's talk about you Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in any field
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in industry or consulting in learning and development/organization design/change management/digital and cloud solutions space
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Tools, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Human Resource Management or related field
• Familiarity with ERP systems e.g. Workday/Oracle/SAP/Salesforce is a plus
• Instructional designing knowledge and experience
• Experienced in developing Instructor Led Trainings, Web Based Trainings, videos, job aids
• Experience of working on Recording and Authoring Tools like Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Enable Now, uPerform, UPK, etc. Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.