A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.Meaningful work you'll be part of
As an Oracle Cloud Technical PaaS Extension Lead, Senior Associate in our Application Evolution Services (AES) practice, you'll be part of a team that helps deliver high quality, client service excellence and operational efficiency. You will be responsible for the sustainment, optimization and enhancement of the Oracle cloud solution. You will work with the clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the solution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Analyze the current business requirement and processes and recommend / develop solutions to meet the client needs
• Design configure develop and document functionalities within extensions developed with Oracle PaaS (OIC ATP VBCS Object Storage) and Application ORDS.
• Assist in developing functional specification for applications
• Assisting in testing process (developing and maintaining test scripts and scenarios) in order to discover errors and issues in business processes documentation or user's lack of experience
• Assisting in application support system testing and training of end users
• Collaborating with consultants from other Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications
• Act as an SME and independently manage all issues related to the Oracle PaaS module directing offshore consultants where needed
• Support the Incident Problem Change and Release management processes as required
• Supporting business development efforts including fostering professional relationships in industry and preparing responses to requests for proposals is a bonus Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Minimum 5 years of technical experience developing applications using various Oracle PaaS components - OIC ATP VBCS Object Storage and Application ORDS
• Experience in working with Oracle Support for issue resolution
• Hands on experience in Unit Testing and UAT of issues and collaborate with the business users to obtain sign-off
• Functional knowledge of Oracle Cloud / Fusion Financials Functional modules like GL AP AR FA Cash Management Intercompany Expense Management and Procurement modules
• Functional knowledge of Oracle Cloud PPM module
• An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
• Should be able to understand and articulate business requirements and propose solutions
• Should be able to independently conduct new features sessions with the clients / stakeholders
• Should have good communication presentation analytical and problem-solving skills
• The successful candidate requires fluency in English, in addition to French as they will be required to support or collaborate with English-speaking clients, colleagues and/or stakeholders during the course of their employment with PwC Canada
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside and/or coaching diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work and our continuous development environment will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact and support your wellbeing through a competitive compensation package inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. The most connected firm through activity based working
PwC Canada is committed to cultivating an inclusive, hybrid work environment - one that is collaborative, supportive and productive. We work in-person and virtually, as is best suited for our clients, teams and people. We want you to be intentional with your work, how you do it and where it's done. PwC offices are hubs of connectivity and learning. We strongly encourage our people to prioritise in-person work, whether it's in the office or at a client site. This means we expect you to be in-person (either with clients or in the office) at least half of your time. We know that hybrid work is all about balance, and capturing the benefits of in-person work is essential to your growth at the firm. Exact expectations for your team can be discussed with your interviewer. What to consider before applying
• The Canada Acceleration Centre (CAC) services all Canadian time zones therefore business hours will vary and overtime is required.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.