Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm. Are you an Oracle specialist excited for a new career? Have supply chain experience? Interested in consulting? Then you might be the next Consultant for our Enterprise Performance Team. Interested? Look no further. What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Work with your leads to work on the solution deployment and testing
- Learn and execute Oracle Supply Chain Management modules
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
- Participate in all phases of the project life cycle from Scoping to Post-Implementation Support
- Assist with fit-gap assessments and discovery workshops
- Document functional requirements and develop test scripts for UAT and SIT
- Run and report on application test scripts during project test cycles
- Evaluate client trouble tickets and provide assistance during project support phase
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
- Basic understanding of ERP/SCM and strong interest in learning and taking your career to next level in ERP/SCM sector
- An undergraduate in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field with outstanding academic credentials is required. Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is a strong asset
- Work experience with Oracle Supply Chain Cloud (good to have)
- Strongly commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent in interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Proven their analytical and systematic problem solving skills. Must be able to identify issues, define symptoms and recommend solutions
- Able to work with onsite and offshore development teams including at all levels of the client organization
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.