Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Responding to client queries received through email, phone or incident tracking systems
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Meeting SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within peers
- Escalating issues through appropriate channels and ensuring a proper handoff of tickets within internal and external team
- Supporting PMO activities like onboarding and offboarding requests, coordinating internal meetings and help managing project assets
- Working with Service Delivery Manager for generating Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports
- High level understanding of ITIL processes
- Proficiency with using Excel and PowerPoint to analyze and prepare presentable data for stakeholders
- Basic understanding of Database, UNIX and SQL will be a big plus
- Experience with ServiceNow, Remedy or other ITSM tools will be a big plus
The team embraces and lives the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society. At Deloitte we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities. We deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders. We proudly influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships. It's important that we understand key objectives for clients & Deloitte and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction .
As a Solution Developer in the CDC
, you will be part of a team that delivers projects on Oracle ERP, technology solutions or upgrades to our clients. Within our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) located in Montreal, you will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Good understanding of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities
- Adhere to the standards, policies and procedures such as standardization framework
- Experience on working with an ERP system will be an added advantage
- Possess an undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Capable to work on PST Time Zone i.e. 11 to 8 PM
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.