Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.About the team
The team embraces and lives the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society. At Deloitte we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities. We deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders. We proudly influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships. It's important that we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction .
As a Senior Solution Designer in the CDC
, you will be part of a team that delivers projects on Oracle Technical & Cloud PaaS & IaaS, technology solutions or upgrades to our clients etc. Within our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) located in Montreal, you will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities. The role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe What will your typical day look like?
Join a passionate engagement team responsible for multiple aspects of a project life cycle including identifying business requirements, design and prototyping solutions, technical development, testing and training.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Lead clients through the project life cycle acting as subject matter expert.
- Lead the design and development of Oracle Cloud Integrations, Reports, and Data Conversions
- Advise clients in leading practices for deploying Oracle technology solutions
- Contribute to our growing Oracle Enterprise Solutions practice and community through building proprietary technology assets and accelerators
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and continually improve our delivery methodology
- Has a minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant work delivering Oracle ERP Cloud technology solutions
- Leading edge technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, RPA
- Experience with Oracle Cloud reporting tools like BI Publisher, Oracle Transactional BI (OTBI), Financial Reporting Studio (FRS) is an asset
- Experience with middleware tool(s) like Oracle Integration Cloud, SOA Suite, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi is an asset
- Oracle ERP application(s) functional experience and certifications is an asset
- Knowledge on Oracle PaaS & IaaS products would be advantage
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.