Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Fredericton Sherbrooke, Gatineau or Québec (Remote work, permanently).
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
A role with Deloitte's Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, and develop your analytical thinking and business management skills. Our Consultants are passionate about new and leading technology solutions and cyber security frameworks and are driven to learn about them to keep up with market evolution. Sound like you? Find out more below!What will your typical day look like?
As a Consultant in the CDC, you will be part of a team that delivers and maintains new security technology solutions for our clients. We count on you to help clients define their requirements and then design/develop/configure security solutions and controls. You may also analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, and much more from a security perspective. In our view, the best Consultants have a strong technical background and are passionate about exploring new technologies. These individuals will help ensure that we are providing the most value possible for our clients.
You will be working on Oracle implementations to design, build and support security, controls and segregation of duties and related engagements that highlight your technical knowledge and expertise. At Deloitte, you will be provided with comprehensive training to help you with the skills required for the job. Further, our subject matter experts and experienced professionals will be available to support you.About the team
We have a team of experienced individuals who excel in Oracle security effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations.
You will have an opportunity to work on various Oracle implementation and support engagements to design and configures security roles and perform user access provisioning within ERPs and SaaS applications addresses broader Cyber risks around cloud environments. We also help comply with privacy laws and regulations, and reduces risks associated with business processes, integrations, conversions and unauthorized access for Oracle.Enough about us, let's talk about you
A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a relevant area of study with a preference for in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or Information Systems or at least5 years real world experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of application security experience
• Experience with Oracle Cloud security (role design, user lifecycle management, segregation of duties)
• Ability to understand IT risks and implications to the business, identify weaknesses and recommend solutions
Additional preferred qualifications:
• Experience implementing Oracle Risk Management - Advanced Access Controls, Advanced Financial Controls, Financial Reporting Compliance
• Experience implementing security for Oracle PaaS
• Experience with business process controls
• Experience with cloud security, with certifications such as CCSP and CISSP
• Ability to obtain Government of Canada security clearanceWhy Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production