Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Apply your expertise to design and build analytics solutions using the latest Oracle Analytics Cloud technologies for our large-scale clients. Opportunity to gain valuable marketable skills and experience is here waiting for you! What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Working with a client to develop an analytics solution right for them
- Honing your Oracle Analytics skills through training sessions and study guides
- Working with Oracle, the vendor, to support implementation of their products
- Working with other colleagues from different parts of the Deloitte Consulting practice as well as supporting the growth of the Canadian Delivery Centre in Montreal
Deloitte's Oracle Enterprise Transformation practice is a significant contributor to Deloitte's Consulting practice as a whole. Deloitte recently won Global Oracle Cloud Transformation Partner of the Year from Oracle's 2018-2019 annual awards. This is a great achievement given the relevance of Cloud Transformations occurring in the marketplace. You will be joining an elite team with exciting opportunities ahead in doing meaningful and modern work for our clients Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Familiarity with end-to-end analytics process, including working with Oracle Cloud ERP/HCM applications
- Strong understanding of OLAP and Data Warehouse design concepts
- Extensive experience designing and creating ELT/ETL routines to extract data out of Oracle Cloud ERP/HCM applications to populate cloud data tables or warehouses
- Extensive experience designing and building data models (RPD) using Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) or Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and building dashboards and reports while leveraging advanced analytics capabilities
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) is an asset
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is an asset
- An undergraduate in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Accounting, Information Technology, or a related field with outstanding academic credentials is required. Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is a strong asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.