Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Banking Services National Call Center supports our Retail branches and partners by answering questions on existing files and offering solutions in order to foster customer loyalty. This exciting team supports all branches nationally.
The successful candidate is an enthusiastic & highly motivated individual who is delivering legendary customer service and who is also looking for a development opportunity to learn, and develop leadership and communication skills. Job Description
- The successful candidate must have a passion for customer service and exceptional customer service skills
- Desire to resolve branches' concerns using a Can Do attitude
- Must be bilingual (French/English)
- Strong verbal and listening skills are essential for this position
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of BKS processes and/or retail is an asset
- Team player
- Advocate change by demonstrating flexibility and constructively support process improvement in the business/department as they occur
- Display professional telephone etiquette when communicating with customers and apply CEM.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team are essential.
- Analytical, ability to exercise sound judgment and decision making. Requires knowledge of branch processes.
- The individual must also be accurate, organized and have the ability to multi task and thrive customer driven and time oriented department.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and applications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and PC admin: CIF, CPA, WPS, ACS, EMS, RSP, TRM, BIF, BPF are an asset.
- Call centre and banking experience is an asset.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.