Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Gatineau; Montreal; Quebec City; Sherbrooke - Sherbrooke, Gatineau or Québec (Remote work, permanently)
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Are you ready to play a role in the management of our Delivery Centre activities? Do you like looking for improvement opportunities, working on operational activities and coordinating work within a large team? What will your typical day look like?
As an operations consulting analyst, you will support important activities needed to keep our delivery centre running. Here is a short description of this position:
About the team
- Play a key role in managing our centre's quality program including auditing process compliance, coordinating with quality champions, and reporting on performance goals
- Design, build, maintain, and publish Delivery Centre dashboards providing a comprehensive picture of CDC performance
- Recommend improvement opportunities that lead to increased quality or cost efficiencies
- Implement improvement opportunities approved by our centre's leadership including mobilizing a team, managing initiatives, and reporting on progress, risk, and mitigation strategies. This also includes the development of any processes or tools, as well as supporting any deployment and change management efforts.
- Support delivery of centre strategic initiatives that promote centre growth, diversification and evolution
- Work with Deloitte stakeholders (e.g. finance, talent, quality) to complete key responsibilities
- Educate CDC employees on existing and newly defined CDC operational and quality processes and standards
- Support initiatives to promote and improve centre awareness within our Canadian and Global network
Our Montreal based Canadian Delivery Centre is made up of over 325 employees that primarily focus on delivering technology solutions to clients. We are a fast-growing team looking for support to help run the operations of our centre and to continue growing to meet the needs of our employees and clients. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who possess:
- An interest in process and quality improvement, synthesizing data and creating reports, and enjoys operational as well as project-oriented work
- Business administration or technology related university degree with at least 2 years' work experience. Or a CEGEP degree with at least 4 year's work experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French (must be completely bilingual)
- Experience working with multiple teams coordinating work efforts
- Good understanding of office tools with an interest to leverage technology to automate activities
- Previous experience with process improvement initiatives an asset (e.g. 6-sigma, CMMI)
- Experience implementing tools to improve productivity (e.g. RPA)
- Interest in learning new technology to support work efforts
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production