What is the opportunity?
The National Account Support Team specializes in assisting Royal Trust relationship managers by providing efficient, accurate, and quality client service. Key client service elements include preparing estate asset summary documents, tax preparation, account distribution, and asset administration. The National Account Support Administrator will assist and support the Income Tax Specialists in ensuring that administrative tasks are properly completed. Attention to detail and quality are paramount as well as ensuring key milestones are met. Teamwork, collaboration, and developing interpersonal relationships are important skills for success.What will you do?
- This is a great opportunity to network with RBC partners and other financial institutions as you gather information relating to client holdings in an estate environment
- Your organizational skills and proactivity will successfully support a book of accounts and demonstrate the high level of quality service that our team focuses on. This will include timely written, verbal, and electronic communication with other support groups internally and with external contacts
- As you work toward gathering information about estate assets you will build summaries of estate assets using our proprietary software designed specifically for this purpose
- Asset collection from internal and external sources forms part of your role and represents an important part of consolidating the client's assets in a timely manner
- You are a keen troubleshooter and can effectively resolve inquiries on your own and willing to seek out support from your team leader, as required
- Well versed in our policies and procedures, you will ensure that your administration is carried out within company goals and objectives
- You will actively participate in sharing best practices, innovations, and work effectively in a team-oriented environmentWhat do you need to succeed?
- 3 to 5 years of administration experience
- General working knowledge of the financial services and securities industries
- Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills in English and French
- Ability to work effectively with others and perceived as a professional business partner with coworkers and external contacts
- Ability to resolve issues and aspects of administration independently
- Technological literacy, especially with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Mail MergeNice-to-have
- Estate administration experience
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Post-secondary education or equivalent, Estate and Trust Administration courses an assetWhat's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing teamJoin our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .JOB SUMMARY City:
1 Place Ville Marie Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Wealth Management Req ID:
Management and Executive