In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into a set of Named Accounts within your assigned territory.Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility will be to create and implement territory plans focused on attaining deployments of Fortinet products and services to a set of assigned, existing accounts and new logo prospects, within your assigned territory. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these relationships to achieve quarterly sales goals. Generate a sales pipeline, qualify opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships. Build and promote the Company's position as the worldwide leader in Unified Threat Management.Required Skills
- Fully qualified, experienced sales professional that is forward thinking and has an expert understanding of the technology business sector.
- Candidate must be fluent in French & English, both spoken and written
- Minimum of 5+ years prior sales experience a must. .
- Previous experience designing business plans and market strategies to increase sales.
- Proven ability to sell solutions.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Previous experience in network security. Knowledgeable in the following technologies VPN, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Intrusion Prevention, and Content Filtering.
- BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred
#LI-KJ1Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 450,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
Sales and Marketing