Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Canada Trust is TD's customer-focused personal and small business banking business. Serving more than 11 million customers nationally, TD Canada Trust provides a full range of financial products and services through its branch banking network, telephone, internet banking, and 'TD Green Machine' automated banking machines. Job Description
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in business development with one of the strongest financial institutions in Canada?
TD is growing their Mobile Mortgage Sales Force and seeking proven sales professionals to join our dynamic team!
- Do you have a proven sales track record?
- Are you known for your strong capabilities to develop and maintain customer relationships?
- Are you entrepreneurial, with a proactive and strategic approach to developing your customer base?
If so, our Mobile Mortgage Specialist position offers a unique opportunity for you to achieve your professional goals while flexing your work schedule to maintain the right balance for you. Your mortgage development initiatives will include targeting referrals from realtors, builders, financial planners, and other centers of influence.
Targeted sales training is provided where you will build your sales skills and credit knowledge. Our comprehensive training will ensure you smoothly integrate within TD's employee focused corporate culture and your new team.
Your Sales Manager is committed to your success and will work closely with you by making joint sales calls and conducting monthly coaching sessions. You will work from a sales management system which has been designed specifically for our sales channel to enable your success.
This position sets you up for success by offering….
Requirements Who are we looking for?
- A competitive commission package with unlimited earning potential and comprehensive benefits
- Exceptional sales and activity management programs to support your efforts.
- All the essential tools you need for your home office, including a laptop computer, email and network access, and provide a monthly allowance for your phone.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a successful and thriving multi-national corporation.
- The ability to build your own business using TD's #1 rated brand in Canada
- A highly motivated individual, who is a self-starter with exceptional quality sales skills.
- An independent, self-managed professional who enjoys developing new business in a fast-paced, competitive market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service, networking and relationship management skills
- Ideal candidates will have a knowledge of retail banking and/or credit adjudication
- Post-secondary education (preferred)
English and French
Minimum 3 years experience in Financial Institution
Minimum 3 years experience in business development Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.