Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description
The TD Canada Trust Mobile Mortgage Specialist (MMS) sales team is a national retail banking channel responsible for acquisition of new mortgage and Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) business. Our mandate is to deliver new customers to the bank and to contribute to the volume, profits and market share of TD Canada Trust's Real Estate Secured Lending. The team is currently comprised of over 700 sales specialists, management and support staff.
Mobile Mortgage Specialists are responsible for bringing new banking customers to the TD Canada Trust branch network using the mortgage as the delivery vehicle. They operate on an entirely mobile platform from a home office base, to develop mortgage and home equity line of credit referrals from realtors, builders, financial planners and other centres of influence.
The MMS Assistant provides day to day administrative support for their associated Specialist, contributing to the success of the Specialist and the MMS channel by allowing the Specialist to focus on sales and business development activities.
As an Assistant for a Mobile Mortgage Specialist, the successful candidate will: p rovide extensive support to the Mobile Mortgage Specialist in all areas of credit administration, including:
- Application processing and submission in accordance with channel specific policy and process
- Obtain/compile all the supporting documentation required for completing credit requests
- Partner with administrative support groups to facilitate the end to end credit decision process
Additionally, the MMS Assistant will:
- Understand and apply bank and business channel operating policies and procedures, and ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all customer and partner transactions
- Process assigned work volumes in an accurate and efficient manner, supporting the Specialist's and business's timeline commitments
- Maintain good relationships with partner groups and team including responding to questions and concerns
The ideal candidate will:
- Have mortgage/credit lending experience
- Have superior computer / technology skills
- Have superior proficiency with MS Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to work independently, multi-tasking in a fast-paced, competitive market
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills, and be able to meet/exceed timelines and SLA expectations from a customer as well as business-partner perspective
- Demonstrate high-level accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, leveraging strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be willing to work variable hours, including evenings and weekends
- Be bilingual English/French
TD Canada Trust branch experience preferredHours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance