Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal All Available Locations:
Montreal, Calgary,- Vancouver, Ottawa
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Azure, LCS, DevOps, Software lifecycle, X++ are interesting technologies to you? Build and manage Microsoft's Dynamics 365 ERP solutions of the future for our clients through the complete lifecycle of ERP implementation building companies foundations for growth and preparing the future of their business.What will your typical day look like?
You will be participating actively in the solution's architecture definition, define the final solution to deliver and leverage reusable components and best practices (technical design and code reviews). You will also be helping the team to choose the right approaches on processes and customizations fix the solution and assisting the solution deployment until and after go-live. At this role, you will also help build our team, processes and tools and develop the solutions.About the team
We are building the management solutions of the future that our customers need in the digital age, using fun tools in a Devops and Agile though structured sprint! Demonstrating creativity to solve complex problems, we transform the way our customers do business and reach them into the future. We expect our people to be part of our continuous growth of our delivery processes and tools. We aim at the excellence on Microsoft's Dynamics 365 platform, develop new ways of better serving our customers, and provide sharp edge integrated technology.
Work is remote, away from the standard office in Sherbrooke, Gatineau
and Quebec City
. Enough about us, let's talk about you #deloitteconsulting
- Bachelor in software engineering (or another related field) OR demonstrated 3 years + experience on X++ development;
- Past experience on Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/AX (3 + years);
- Experienced in modifications in Dynamics 365Finance and operations will be an asset;
- Fluent in X++;
- Knowledgeable on two (or more) of the technologies: Azure, Power Apps, SSRS, SQL, C# / .Net;
- Knowledgeable on part of the solution data model;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset;
- Experienced in converting modifications (Business requirement specification) to Technical design specification
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Job Segment:
Business Analyst, Developer, Engineer, ERP, Database, Finance, Technology, Engineering
Management and Executive