Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal or Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Azure, LCS, DevOps, Software lifecycle, X++ are interesting technologies to you? Build and manage Microsoft's Dynamics 365 ERP solutions of the future for our clients through the complete lifecycle of ERP implementation building companies foundations for growth and preparing the future of their business.What will your typical day look like?
Your role will be to understand the client's business, create a project plan and then organizing metrics and financials follow-up with PMO. You will also be managing the team, removing obstacles, etc. You will be interacting daily with your customer to ensure that the solution meet his needs and engage both corrective actions to deliver based on expectations. In addition to your role, you will be playing a key role in building the company's tools and assets, improve our delivery processes, select our software and ISVs, train on new versions and tools, keeping your knowledge up to date.About the team
We are building the management solutions of the future that our customers need in the digital age, using fun tools in a Devops and Agile though structured spirit! Demonstrating creativity to solve complex problems, we transform the way our customers do business and reach them into the future. We expect our people to be part of our continuous growth of our delivery processes and tools. We aim at the excellence on Microsoft's Dynamics 365 platform, develop new ways of better serving our customers, and provide sharp edge integrated technology.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor in Management or Engineering (or other related field);
- Significant past experience on Dynamics 365 AX / Finance and operations (5+ years)
- Understanding of different industries (example: Financial Services, Professional Services, Construction, etc.);
- Having managed and successfully delivered large complex ERP transformation projects using Dynamics 365 F&O
- Experience managed distributed delivery teams across different geographies
- Experience with managing relationships with senior client stake holders
- Understanding of software lifecycle and methodologies;
- Structured mindset, thinking ahead and anticipating;
- Bilingualism (French and English) - an asset;
- Ability to travel for project across Canada.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.