Perform assembly of mechanical products. In addition, may have to perform the tasks of the production worker and general help.Level of Responsibility
- Structured work processes. Some analysis is required before independently choosing from known processes.
- Prepare, handle and use polymeric products to bond components.
- Assemble and integrate antenna and payload components.
- Support the integration of repeaters and panels.
- Critical integration of antennas sensitive to passive inter modulation (PIM).
- Perform machining on an occasional basis.
- Prepare, assemble and integrate composite structures.
- Inspect, check and validate compliance of certain tasks performed by colleagues.
- Support Research and Development.
- Perform other discipline related duties.
- Plan Reading
- Basic knowledge of the principle of tolerances and geometrical dimensions.
- Ability to recover and enter data with a computer system.
- Use of production databases.
- Good knowledge of French.
- Fine manual dexterity.
- College diploma or diploma of vocational studies in one of the following areas: mechanics, aeronautics or the equivalent.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
Primary ActivitiesCandidate Profile
- Basic knowledge of English is an asset.