Ensure follow-up and availability of material, update the required traceability and documentation. Receives specific assignments with close supervision. Work Performed
Minimum required Qualifications
- Assists procurement personnel on preparing forecasting documents
- Performs follow-up activities with suppliers on a limited basis.
- Update PBOM and material issue list
- Release production orders, when required
- Ensures redistribution of material to meet deadlines.
- Assign quantities or lots to the right program in ERP
- Prepare reports on material status.
- Prepare and prioritize kits & re-kits
- Support documentation and traceability requirements
- Follow-up on work and material priorities
- May solicit quotations and place purchase orders with suppliers for materials and services of minimal complexity.
- May assist, as required, the Scheduler, the Production Material Controller and the Buyer-Planner
- Good knowledge of the Office suite
- Understanding of product nomenclature notions, planning concepts and one ERP system
- Sense of urgency
- Problem solving and decision making
- Accountability and responsibility
- Some analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to interact efficiently.
- Customer focus (internal and external)
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to adapt to changes
- Diploma of professional or college studies in a related field
- 2 years of relevant experience in a purchasing, material and/or production planning environment
- A combination of other pertinent education/experience could be considered
Primary ActivitiesCandidate Profile
- Knowledge of French and English is essential (spoken and written)
Operations and Logistics