You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. The opportunity
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. KPMG Québec is looking for a Marketing Manager to join its vibrant team in Montreal. You're an experienced marketer who knows how to communicate the value of a service and who thrives on delivering marketing programs, from strategy to execution. You'll put your digital savvy side and business sense to work, setting up and implementing marketing campaigns that bring KPMG Québec's marketing strategy to life. What you will do
You'll help grow the firm's presence in Quebec by working closely with the Quebec marketing and communication team, local practice leaders, and other teams across KPMG's national and international network. You'll put your mark on strategic marketing programs by :
What you bring to the roleWhat you bring to the role
- Designing, deploying and overseeing multi-channel marketing initiatives aligned with the firm's priorities and business objectives.
- Leading content capture, creation and deployment across various channels and formats including written, client presentations, social media, video, etc., to build KPMG's and our practice leaders' brands.
- Coaching and managing members of the team and providing ongoing performance and professional development management.
- Overseeing end-to-end management of marketing activities including planning, deploying, and analyzing final metrics and identifying lead generation opportunities.
- Managing and collaborating with external key industry associations, and other partner organizations related to KPMG's practice areas.
- Advising partners and other stakeholders on their go-to-market strategies.
- Actively collaborate with the marketing/communication teams and practice leaders in audit, tax and advisory services.
- Tracking and measuring the impact of active marketing initiatives.
Keys to your success:
- University degree, diploma, or similar credentials in Business, Marketing, or related discipline.
- 5 to 10 years of marketing experience in professional services.
- Working knowledge of content marketing, strategic positioning, thought leadership, and relationship development in a professional services context.
- Highly creative and innovative with a strong grasp of existing and emerging digital technologies.
- Strong communications skills, in both French and English.
- Demonstrated background in managing projects, from strategy to execution.
- Experience of collaborating with professionals from various backgrounds, in particular with technical experts, an asset.
- Performance management experience to manage a direct report/performance counselee.
- Being a self-directed individual with an eagerness to excel and who is accustomed to a fast-paced environment.
- Being driven to continuously learn from experiences and seek out feedback and develop opportunities based on the feedback given.
- Not afraid to think and do differently to help drive new market and relationship opportunities for the practice
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office in the course of their duties.
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Government Sales and Marketing