Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems Align organizations with the critical changes required for success What will your typical day look like?
There is no typical day for a Manager in the Organization Transformation group. You play a key role in leading and delivering consulting services to our clients across a breadth of businesses, with a focus on addressing their training challenges. You leverage leading research, analytics, and industry insights to provide our clients with business-focused solutions and impact the future of work, often focused on business transformations. You are part of a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations. In many cases, you have the opportunity to work on multifunctional teams that bring together the unparalleled breadth and depth of our professional services, truly operating as one Deloitte.About the team
Our Organization Transformation practice leads the way when it comes to helping clients draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market, developing adaptable organization structures, and driving sustainable changes in the way people work. Being digital, employee & customer experience focused, robotic process automation and the future of work, are top of mind for our clients as they navigate this landscape of disruption. Our ability to realign and redefine our clients' organizational capabilities and structure, along with the our ability to lead and manage strategic transformation in their organization makes us a standout in the marketplace - consistently rated as the leading firm in Canada and globally!Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our shared values
- 8+ years of work experience in change management focused on the development of trainingstrategies and delivery of training
- Demonstrated ability to develop training approaches and strategies for complex organizational transformation programs based on adult learning principles
- Knowledge and experience with various training delivery systems (such as learning management systems), an asset.
- Experience in designing and developing training content, an asset ;
- Project management experience and ability to assume responsibilities for the entire project management lifecycle of a training program, including planning, design, development, deployment, measurement, and maintenance of training and learning;
- Demonstrated ability and experience with managing multiple priorities and deliver commitments on time.
- Experience leading teams to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines .
- The ability to anticipate the short and long-term impact of decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving.
- Comfort combining both qualitative and quantitative analysis to solve business problems
- You have strong business acumen, with ability to quickly translate theoretical concepts into practical outcomes that deliver business value
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at different levels of the organization.
- Superior attention to detail, organization and analytical skills
- Knowledge of training content development tools for e-learning, such as Articulate Stoyline, Abobe Captivate, SAP EnableNow or others
- Strong powerpoint and excel skills
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Management and Executive