Technology Strategy & Architecture Job Type:
Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal All Available Locations:
Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte-and we're proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand-in-hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage. You'll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. We have deep expertise, having served more than one-third of the companies in the Fortune 500, and hundreds of middle market clients around the world. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services-and the results we help our clients achieve. Where technology meets business strategy
. Deloitte's Technology Strategy and Architecture (TS&A) practice works closely with CIOs and C-Suite executives to solve some of the most challenging strategic, technology-based business issues. Whether it be:
- Strategic planning or a merger;
- A Digital strategy or an ERP replacement architecture;
- Developing advanced predictive analytics algorithms or transitioning to cloud;
- Implementing AI capabilities or providing the board with IT visibility;
- Selecting the best technologies for the job or simply advising CIOs on their next moves
TS&A mandates are varied and delivered in collaboration with a diverse spectrum of Canadian and international clients. We not only thrive to deliver the highest quality of work on the market, but we reinvent the experience we provide to our clients to define what consulting is and how it is delivered. As Consulting practitioners, we keep abreast with the latest technology and industry trends to determine how cutting-edge could be applied to our clients. As a Manager you will:
- Manage a diverse team of talented Consultants while coaching them to their highest potential
- Cultivate relationships with clients and posses a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Contribute to practice growth and development
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- Contribute by his expertise and interests in specific domain such as IoT, Blockchain, Digital Strategy, Cloud, IT asset management, etc.
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is an asset
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in any of the key subjects areas, with a demonstrated history delivering consulting services: Business IT Strategy and Planning, IT Operations and Management, IT Processes, IT Governance, IT Sourcing, Technology-enabled business transformations across planning, design, and deploy phases, IT Portfolio, Program and Project Management, IT Project Delivery (SDLC), Enterprise Architecture (Strategy, Planning, Standards, Blueprints)
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills (English and French)
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production