Permanent Reference code
:95834 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
You will lead delivery teams to achieve success, on large IT integration projects, by leveraging your solid and diverse IT experience in waterfall, hybrid or agile delivery.What will your typical day look like?
You will :
About the team
- Lead delivery teams (20-50 members) on large IT integration projects (100+ members)
- Deliver your committed scope within time & budget
- Drive your team members to individual and collective successes, whether they are Deloitte or clients members
- Become a trusted advisor for client executives to support their decision-making process
- Coordinate with other delivery teams
- Implement and improve the management methodologies and its best practices, whether it is waterfall, hybrid or agile delivery
- Support, build and grow the practice through people development, sales proposals and internal continuous improvement initiatives
- Coach and support less experienced team members
At Deloitte, we help organizations manage the complexity inherent in technology, support them in consolidating or customizing technology solutions to meet their most complex business objectives and achieve their digital strategy. Our range of services integrates systems and technologies with a business-focused, value-creating approach. You will join a multi-disciplinary team that will allow you to thrive in your work on various projects.Enough about us, let's talk about you!
We are looking for high-performing and dynamic candidates who possess a successful track record as well as the following requirements:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in IT project delivery area, ideally through consulting firms
- Proven ability to successfully deliver the "What will you typical day look like" responsibilities
- Solid general IT knowledge : you are an expert on delivery methodologies (waterfall/agile development, PMO, SDLC...) with a good culture of integration technologies, without necessarily being an expert of a specific one.
- Attitude is key, so you behave like :
- You continuously want to learn, so getting out of comfort zone is your way
- You are adaptable, as in the same day, you will jump from junior resources management to executives advisory, manage urgencies and build long-term strategies, deal with multiple attitudes and approaches
- You continuously building network, within the project or within Deloitte, to be able to leverage it
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Systems Engineer, Engineering Manager, QC, Engineer, Equity, Engineering, Quality, Finance
Management and Executive